Why corporation hire us for an Insurance Operation
We work with various banks, Multinational companies & Other Corporations; Small; Medium & large sized, each hires us for their own reasons, most seem to have doubts and questions about their polices.
- You are not certain about your Corporation’s insurance quality
- Insurance questions put to your insurer are not answered convincingly.
- It has been some time since anyone of insurance department has reviewed your Corporation’s insurance
- In some cases the corporation’s insurance company sits on the board, which is a potential conflict.
- The CFO wants to be absolutely sure of coverage adequacy
- Your insurance department does NOT have enough experience to c over all of your insurance needs
- Often the Corporations board wants an independent insurance review
The Operation Process; How It Works?
- 1st: You send us your policies and a summary of your current insurance.
- 2nd: We arrange a brief conversation about your corporation & the process.
- 3rd: We use our review experience with various corporations to the best for you.
- 4th: In about two weeks we report our ideas; comments & our recommended strategies to you.
Insurance clarity is the objective; your staff can ask us as many questions as they like to ask.
Diary of a Corporation Insurance Operation
Day 1: The manger of the corporation emails us. He is interested in a review of his corporation’s insurance. We discuss his corporation’s situation, current insurance, and his objectives. The call takes less than twenty minutes. We email a proposal that outlines the project’s objectives, accountabilities, and fee.
Day 2: The Client gets back to us, asking to move forward. He signs the proposal and cuts us a check for our fee. We contact him requesting information for the project – summary of insurance, loss runs, and the like.
Day 8: We receive a box of the corporation’s insurance policies, sent by the client. We start our review of coverage (Note: more and more corporations are scanning their policies and emailing them. This speeds up the review process.)
Day 10: We receive information from the Client. As we have the info we need; we implement our improved procedures & strategies and we call the Client and set a date for the review conference.
Day 15: We email the Client a copy of our study to be used in our conference later in the day. At the appointed time we review the issues and we provide our recommendations.